April 04, 2014

Hello Sisters! Welcome!



Thank you for stopping by my humble piece of land, gushing with honey and water, just off the hustle and bustle of the Internet interstate.

 I'm so glad you've came!

So why don't you kick off your shoes, while I push Aiden's toy trains off the couch and move Lilly's guitar.
Now then, you can have a seat. :) 

I just want to introduce myself to you, so you know I am a simple mom and wife learning how to be a "Mom After God's Own Heart!"



God took this backwards country bumpkin from little town Arkansas, who didn't know how to do much on her own, and turned her into Mommy of Lilly and Aiden, and a Law Enforcement Officer's Wife, who has learned through God how to do all things I need to do, and how to do them with a joyful heart!






I've learned to be resourceful, thrifty, frugal Homemaker and Help Meet. God is also teaching me how to be a Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 woman, wife and mom. 
Oh and I'm a little obsessed with Herbal remedies and eating all natural. Although it's taking time to get it implemented in our house.....I have to admit I love my Dr. Pepper and Nacho Cheese Doritos. :(  I know...Epic Fail LOL!  :)

As you can see, I am a work in progress but learning how to Be Mom After God's Own Heart, and I hope to help others who are feeling worn down and burned out to find that second wind with an encouraging word from a mom and wife who's been there.

There are days, where I still have my "down" moments and I will post asking for encouragement from mom's and wives who've been there too! I'm just a normal wife and mom, I will need encouraging advice too! 


I've not arrived at the destination but I've sure left the station! I'm just praising God that I'm not where He found me and that He paid the price for my ticket to board the train heading into Heaven!! Can I get an AMEN?!?! 


Together we can learn how to see the joy and beauty of God's creation and design in the mundane of everyday life.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment